2011-06-23

Favorite Quotes...

Hey Guys!
How are you? I am well. How has your week been? Mine has been okay.
Here are some of my favorite quotes (by famous people).



"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."




- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)



"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."




- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)



"Sleep is an excellent way of listening to an opera."




- James Stephens (1882-1950)



"My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher."




- Socrates (470-399 B.C.)



"I heard someone tried the monkeys-on-typewriters bit trying for the plays of W. Shakespeare, but all they got was the collected works of Francis Bacon."




- Bill Hirst



"If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?"




- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)



Here's something funny:


"Attention to health is life's greatest hindrance."




- Plato (427-347 B.C.)


"Plato was a bore."




- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)


"Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal."




- Leo Tolstoy (1828-1910)


"I'm not going to get into the ring with Tolstoy."




- Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)


"Hemingway was a jerk."




- Harold Robbins

Thanks for reading as always!!                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment