2011-06-21

Prayers...

Hey Guys,
How are you? I am okay.
Today, unfortunately, I am asking for prayers. My cousin passed away, a couple of nights ago (on Father's Day). He was involved in a tragic motorcycle accident, that caused him to lose his life. Although I didn't really know my cousin, I am praying for his family in this difficult time. My mom had told me, that a mother's worst nightmare is to lose her own child. I pray for her, I pray for his wife. My cousin and his wife were just a few weeks off of their 4th anniversary (I think, though it may have been their 5th). Their little boy is currently battling cancer, and he is younger than my youngest sister (who will be 3 in a few weeks).
As you can tell, I know little details. It does make you think, though, how lucky you are not to have been in or had to be one of those that had to take a blow as hard as to lose a loved one that way. I pray that my cousin didn't feel any pain in his last few moments of life, and that he is in a better place.
Thank you for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment