2011-06-13

... Of the week.

Hey Guys!
How are you? I am well.
How has your week been? Mine has been okay.
Guess what time it is? Another ... Of the week. Excited? I am!!

Book of the Week- Someone Like You- Sarah Dessen- Haley and her friend (Scarlett) have been friends for years. Scarlett was the popular, flamboyant one. Haley pretty much hid in Scarlett's shadow. We learn Scarlett's boyfriend has been killed in an accident. Soon Scarlett finds out something that could ruin her youth. Their friendship is tested. Can Haley help Scarlett? I would rate this book 3 out of 5.
Song of the Week- Black and Gold- Sam Sparro- I love this song so much!! To know that someone would want to remain at your side, forever, is the best part of this song. It's hard to find someone like that. I would rate this song 4.5 stars out of 5.
Movie of the Week- The King's Speech-Colin Firth- Whoa! Amazing movie! Really!! I totally agree with the awards they got at the Oscar's. This movie was inspiring, heartfelt, and hilarious. I totally recommend watching it! I would rate this movie 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment