2011-06-08

... Of the week.

Hi Guys,
How are you? I am well. How's your week? Mine is going pretty okay.
Here are this week's picks-
Book of the Week- Fallen- Lauren Kate- Luce is forced to go to a reform school. There she meets an odd crowd, many who (like herself) didn't need reforming. Then Luce meets someone, someone who takes her breath away every time she sees him. Yet, he won't stop running away from her.When he's not running, he seems like a long-lost friend to her. Luce can't seem to figure out why he acts like this towards her. On the other hand, other guys are being very friendly towards her. I would rate this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Song of the Week- The Man Who Can't Be Moved- The Script- I love this song so much! It makes me wish, at times, that there were a man who couldn't be moved out there for me. : )      I would rate this song 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Movie of the Week- 3:10 to Yuma- Russel Crowe- I saw this movie on one of my trips downstate, and have loved it ever since. Though, I think I have adored Russel Crowe in pretty much everything I have seen him in so far... : D                I would rate this movie 4.5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment