2011-06-03

25 More Of My Favorite Things

Hey Guys!
How are you? I am well. How has your week been so far? Mine has been good.
Here are 25 (more) of my favorite things. I posted the last 25 a while back.


  1. Waking up laughing.
  2. The smell after a spring shower.
  3. Hugs.
  4. Walking through the park, on a chilly spring morning.
  5. Sitting in front of a warm, crackling fire.
  6. Being bear-hugged so hard, my feet can't touch the ground.
  7. The smell of pine needles.
  8. Nicknames.
  9. Poetry.
  10. Reconnecting with friends and family.
  11. Discovering new music.
  12. My favorite hoodie.
  13. Being honestly asked for advice, and having that person listen to me.
  14. Hearing a song on the radio, that I haven't heard in a while.
  15. The rumbling of thunder on a quiet summer night.
  16. Shooting stars.
  17. Waterfalls.
  18. The smell of freshly mowed grass.
  19. Watching the ocean.
  20. Moments of inspiration.
  21. Watching cartoons and movies from my childhood.
  22. The feeling after a grueling workout.
  23. Meeting interesting people.
  24. Taking pictures of random things.
  25. Good dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment