2011-06-05

More Music I Like

Hey Guys!
How are you? I am alright. How has your week? Mine has been okay.
Quite a while back I posted some music I like. Lately, though, I have felt like I have needed to do another one. There is so much music out there that I like, that I feel my music preferences need another post. : )

  1. Deja Vu- 3oh!3
  2. I'm Not The One- 3oh!3
  3. Paper Thin Hymn- Anberlin
  4. To the Wolves- Anberlin
  5. So Alone- Anna Blue
  6. Give Me a Sign- Breaking Benjamin
  7. Lights Out- Breaking Benjamin
  8. Over My Head- Drowning Pool
  9. Adiemus- Enya
  10. Temptation Waits- Garbage
  11. Hear Me Now- Hollywood Undead 
  12. I Hate Myself For Loving You- Joan Jett
  13. Dancing with Tears in My Eyes- Ke$ha 
  14. Whatever it Takes- Lifehouse
  15. Bleed it Out (Clean)- Linkin Park 
  16. Good Life- One Republic
  17. Life is Like a Boat- Rie Fu 
  18. Black and Gold- Sam Sparro
  19. Dreaming of You- Selena
  20. Diamond Eyes- Shinedown
  21. Awake and Alive- Skillet
  22. For the First Time- The Script
  23. The Man Who Can't Be Moved- The Script
  24. I (Who Have Nothing)- Tom Jones
  25. Say Ok- Vanessa Hudgens
Hopefully you enjoyed reading this, as I did writing it.
Thanks for reading my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment