2011-06-15

Yesterday...

Hey Guys,
How are you? I am doing pretty good. Yesterday, I posted to my Facebook wall that I was having a bad day. I immediately got a lot of supportive responses (thank you guys!!). I feel like I should explain a little bit more about why it was so bad...

Yesterday, I awoke pretty early. I had the intentions of having a really good day. Especially, in my Driver's Ed class. I wrote a blog post, got around for the day, ate my breakfast, and prepared to walk down for Driver's Ed. I was suppose to go down early, and meet my sister to grab the shared 'children's phone'. We never did meet up, even though I spent a lot of time (prior to class) looking for her. Then, I remembered that my mom wanted me to go and apologize to a girl. See, I was suppose to go and 'talk to her for a sec, (after class) because she had something really important to tell me'. I walked to the front door, and found her outside alone. I was getting really bad vibes about going out there. So, I turned around and went out the back door. When I got to class yesterday, I went over and apologized for not meeting her. She immediately proceeded to say "F*** You" to me. After she finished the first word, and had started the second, I turned abruptly on my heel and walked away. People continue to ask me if I think I made the right move. Personally, I would not have done anything different. If she said that to me for apologizing, then, what would she have said to me if I had met her? I would have to think it wouldn't have been any better. On my way home, I was furious. Nobody had ever said anything like that to me before. I managed to hit my head hard enough against a door, that it is all swollen up today. I accidentally rammed my foot into a rock of about the same size. Both injuries hurt today, and both were inflicted out of my anger. I am disappointed in myself for letting my anger do that to me. More than disappointed in that, I am disappointed that someone at that girl's level caused me to get all riled up. I learned the value of the lesson 'treat people the way you want to be treated'. I would not want to cause another girl to get as mad and upset as I was, because I said something like that to her.
Yesterday, was full of other little things, that eventually made it a really bad day. My hope is, is since I don't have Driver's Ed today, today will be a good day just to sit back and try to have a good day. My next and final Driver's Ed class is tomorrow. I plan to go in, and show no mercy as far as how pleasant I intend to be.
Thank you to all who said supportive things on my Facebook wall. To get up this morning, and read them was very uplifting to my degraded spirit from yesterday.
Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment