2011-06-22

... Of the week.

Hey Guys,
How's it going? It's going pretty well here.
Here is the ...Of the week for this week.
Book of the Week- A Horse to Remember-Juliana Hutchings- Wow! I cannot believe how great that book was. Juliana Hutchings published it when she was just 14 years of age. It truly does show what bonds man and their horses can form, and the love that man can develop for that horse. I would rate this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Song of the Week- I Belong To You (New Moon Remix)- Muse- I love this song!! I recently watched *The Twilight Saga; New Moon again, and when I heard this song... I would rate this song 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Movie of the Week-My Sister's Keeper- Cameron Diaz, Abigail Breslin-Whoa! What an emotional movie! It didn't end like the book, but it was equally emotional. Although it felt at times, like it was so sad, that we wouldn't be able to finish it... we did. An amazing movie! I totally recommend seeing it. I would rate this movie 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment