2011-05-18

Visiting with Relatives

Hey Guys!
How have you been? I've been doing alright. Let me tell you about my weekend. On Friday, my sister and I left for an awesome sleepover party at a friend's house. It was themed hobo town, and we watched British comedy. On Friday evening two couples arrived at my house. My grandparents, Buddy, and Rocco (the dogs). I found out when I got home, that they were actually camping at the state park (that is approx. 5 minutes or so away). When I had gotten cleaned up, they arrived (again) at our house. Yet, they had a couple more people to greet them. They wanted to hear all about our previous adventures. Then, there was much discussion about the upcoming concert. They wanted to know if we were nervous, or not yet at that point. Neither of us proved to be nervous. Not until after they left, and we had time to think.
Sunday morning came.We awoke, and began rushing to get around for the concert. We awoke late, so we were in a flurry for the majority of the morning. We said 'good-bye to our parents and ran down to the High School (public school), which is literally in a one block radius. When we got out, we'd been at the school for 6 1/2 hours. Setting up, practicing, performing, and cleaning up. It was a long day, but we thoroughly enjoyed it.
Our family had really enjoyed it. On Monday, we strictly visited with the relatives, and did some school.
On Tuesday, my grandpa and I logged an hour and a half of driving. As I still need to log time, since I am at a Level 1 Driver's Permit. Next month, I take my final classes for Driver's Ed, and I will (then) get my Level 2 Driver's Permit. Then, we came home and picked up Elise and Matthew. We drove out to the state park and picked the dogs. Grandpa and Matthew dropped Elise, the dogs, and I off at the house and left for the driving range. Matthew wants to learn how to golf. When they got back, everybody (with the exception of my parents, William, and I) left to take the dogs for a walk. We ate dinner, and played some games.
Today, I am hopeful to have an awesome time. I don't know. My grandpa wants to take me driving on the freeway. : /
We'll see how that goes...
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment