2011-05-05

Howling for Howl!

Hey Guys!
I recently watched the anime movie Howl's Moving Castle, and I thought it was really cool. It is the first anime movie I have I ever seen, and I am currently another.
The movie follows a hardworking girl named Sophie. When she is cursed, for 'mistreating' the Witch of the Waste,  she is turned into an old maid. Ashamed she flees to the mountains, only to find the Moving Castle of Howl Pendragon. She meets a fire demon named Calcifer, who offers to break her spell if she breaks his contract with the wizard. When she meets Howl, Sophie recognizes him from a little earlier (in the movie). She gets employed as Howl's housekeeper. Can she convince Howl to break her spell? I totally recommend watching and finding out. I would rate this movie 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment