2011-05-20

Library Fun

Hey Guys!
How are you? I am doing pretty good. How's your week been? Mine has been okay. I spent a couple hours at the library the other day. Somewhere between 2 1/2 and 3 hours. It was a nice break, from the usual chaos at my house. : )
Actually, I love books. So, it was very enjoyable. Also, a friend of mine showed up. We hung out till he had to go. It was nice, since I hadn't seen him in quite a while. About three weeks or so, if I had to guess. Friend reunions, even if the time not seen between each other is measured in weeks and not months, are great. I love getting back together with my friends.
I came home with two bags full of books. Probably twenty books or so. It's exciting having new books to read, each filled with an adventure just waiting to be read. The funny part about getting so many, is that I will be ready to return them all by the end of the week (yep, I know today is Thursday). I found that the average amount of pages on the books is 250 pages. All high school reading level books. I'm so excited!!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment