2011-05-26

... Of the week.

Hey Guys,
How are you? I am well. Since nothing too exciting has happened in the past twenty-four hours, I decided to post the ...Of the week today. Hope you enjoy...
Book  of the Week- Sounds of Silence- Marilyn Levy- I read this book, and I really enjoyed it. A young girl falls for a guy who has been labeled as disabled due to his deafness. Her family does not agree with this match, but she fights to keep it. I would rate this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Song of the Week- Bleed it Out (Clean)- Linkin Park- Awesome song! I would totally place this song in the category of Linkin Park's better songs. I would rate this song 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Movie of the Week- Old Dogs- John Travolta, Robin Williams- Another really funny movie! Both Travolta and Williams are able to put us in the shoes of two bachelors, living bachelor lives, and no hopes of ever changing them. Until William's character's former lover shows up with two children fathered by him. Now he has to take care of them while she spends some time in jail (for some minor crimes she committed). Again, really funny! I would rate this movie 4 out of 5 stars.
Hope you enjoy these picks!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment