2011-05-27

Things That Make Me Sad...

Hey Guys!
How are you? I am well.
A little while back I added some things that make me happy. Now I thought I would post what makes me sad.


  1. When I see people suffering, and cannot help them.
  2. When a decision of yours causing disappoint to someone close to you.
  3. Seeing children in third world countries, starving and sick.
  4. Seeing someone cry.
  5. Someone who is helpless, trying to do something, and no one around pays any attention or bothers to help them out.
  6. Seeing elderly in nursing homes, whose children never visit.
  7. Seeing someone you love for the last time, and remembering that last moment (and everything that wasn't said).
  8. When young people get involved in drugs, or young girls get pregnant before they finish high school.
  9. Saying good-byes.
  10. Not knowing how one year will turn out, or (for that matter) the next ten years.

1 comment:

  1. Ollo
    I plagiarized your idea of happy things, but I'm not so sure anybody will steal this one...
    No offense, but are you depressed... or.. something? ~Syd

    ReplyDelete