2012-12-01

Music for your ears...

In my last post, I wrote about a current struggle I have. In this post, I want to share a playlist that I made to force myself to be strong. I react strongly through music, so this was extremely helpful to me. Here is 25 songs off of my playlist.

1. Face Up by Lights
2. Runaway by Mat Kearney
3. You're Not Alone by Kate Covington
4. Falling by Florence and the Machine
5. Mad World by Gary Jules
6. Bring Me To Life by Evanescence
7. Keeps Getting Better by Christina Aguilera
8. Wonderwall by Oasis
9. Personal Jesus (Radio Edit) by Marilyn Manson
10. Hard To See by Five Finger Death Punch
11. Helena Beat by Foster The People
12. Savior by Rise Against
13. Perfect People by Natalie Grant
14. Hero by Chad Kroeger ft. Josey Scott
15. You Gotta Be by Desree
16. Bother by Stonesour
17. Suicide by Rihanna
18. Black Roses Red by Alanda Grace
19. What Goes Around by Justin Timberlake
20. Thought Of You by Ryan Woodward
21. Scream With Me by Mudvayne
22. Not Afraid by Eminem
23. You're Not Alone by Meredith Andrews
24. So Alone by Anna Blue
25. Born To Die by Lana Del Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment