2012-12-18

The Daily Balderdash

So lately I have posted I ton of crap.... daily questions, songs one should listen to, movies you should watch, and blah blah blah. So now... I have decided DAILY I will post one post of all of this.

So.....
Your daily question is......DO YOU HAVE GOOD FRIENDS? The answer to the is YESSSSS!!!!! I love my friends. I have amazing friends.
The song y'all should listen to is.....Rabiosa by Shakira featuring Pitbull. Great song to put on and dance as wild as possibly.
The move y'all should watch is..... The ABC Family Movie Cyberbully with Emily Osment. This movie definitely relays the importance of what one does on the internet. The only spoiler-like thing I will say... is that it is SOOO easy to find yourself crying with this film. I did, but I cry really really easily.
Something to think about doing... is Sign Up for a fun run, 5k, 10k, half marathon, or marathon.

Anyways that's your daily balderdash..... enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment