2012-02-07

Part of My 'Bucket List'

Goodness, at age seventeen, I cannot believe that I have begun to think of such a topic. I mean, really, I'm not really sure what inspired this. Yet, I have a VERY long list of things I would like to do before my time is up. Here is part of that list-
1. Be an extra in a movie. (That or part of the stunt crew)
2. Go and see a Broadway play.
3. Dress up and go to Comicon.
4. Go to a restaurant and order diet water.
5. Become fluent in multiple languages.
6. Take part in a triathlon.
7. See the Northern Lights.
8. Go swimming with dolphins.
9. Go on a road trip.
10. Knit a scarf.
11. Make a difference in someone's life.
12. Climb a mountain.
13. Go to a furniture store and hide in a wardrobe. When someone opens the wardrobe door, run out screaming "For Narnia!!!!!!".
14. Be involved in a high-speed chase.
15. Recreate a scene from a movie/book/play in a very public place and see what happens.
16. Learn how to play the drums.
17. Make a t-shirt quilt.
18. Talk in the Shakespearean language for an entire day.
19. Sing in front of a live audience.
20. Bring joy to someone who's spirits have been crushed entirely.
21. Identify the people who have inspired me most in my life, and tell them.
22. Get a complete makeover- Get a different hairstyle, hair color, clothes, etc.
23. Invite a bunch of British people over to my house, and go tell my neighbors that the British are coming.
24. Learn how to shoot a gun.
25. Wear a "Free Hugs" t-shirt, and aim to get over 1,000 hugs.
26. Go into a really, really crowded elevator, and with a straight face say, "I'm sure you are all wondering why you've been gathered here".
27. Go skydiving.
28. Retire to somewhere REALLY WARM.
29. Learn how to figure skate.
30. Compose a song.
31. Ride in a hot air balloon.
32. Race a sports car.
33. Learn to surf.
34. Go see Mount Rushmore.
35. Live in a foreign country for 6 months.
36. Take up gourmet cooking.
37. Create a coat of arms for my family.
38. Go to Time's Square on New Year's Eve.
39. Restore a classic car.
40. Learn sign language.
41. Learn how to say "hello" in 50 different languages.
42. Have my portrait painted.
43. Send a message in a bottle.
44. Spend a night in a haunted house, with a group of friends.
45. Catch a baseball in the stands of a major league game.
46. Make a hole-in-one.
47. Reflect upon my greatest weakness, and (eventually) realize that it is actually my greatest strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment