2012-02-20

10 Songs You Should Listen To- Right This Second!

Here are ten songs you should listen to, right NOW. Haha, just kidding. No seriously, if you are half the music geek I am, I totally recommend listening to them. 

1. Runaway  by Mat Kearney - I love this song! Then again, I love a lot of Mat Kearney's songs... so yeah...
2. Vanilla Twilight by Owl City - This song is SO cute, I love listening to it!
3. Battle  by Chris August - Life IS a battle of wrong and right. Sometimes it's hard to find that fine line between the two. 
4. Calling You by Blue October- Although, I haven't really explored much of Blue October's music, I have really come to enjoy this particular song. As I call people a lot, this song is very fitting.
5. Drive By by Train- Honestly, I wasn't sure if I should have posted this one, or Train's "Marry You", just because I adore both. (I'm just an itty bit of a romanticist...okay, scratch that... extremely romantic would be closer to the truth)
6. Monster (remix) by Meg and Dia- Love this song, it's got such a cool beat!
7. Stronger by Kelly Clarkson - This is one of my favorite songs that I find really uplifting in those moments that I feel like crap, so it absolutely had to make it on to this list.
8. Sail by AWOLNATION-  No, I don't usually listen to the depressing songs. Yet, for some reason, I can't seem to stop humming this song. Not really sure what's up there.... 
9. I Hate This Part by The Pussycat Dolls- There was a brief post-break-up point for me, and this song had a LOT of meaning to me. 
10. Courageous by Casting Crowns- Sometimes the best things can come from just one courageous moment. :)
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment