2012-02-23

Balance...

Hey Readers,
So as of lately, balance has become a big problem for me. School, job, friends, family, music, etc.
With all of my college stuff coming up in the fall, I'll admit to being a little stressed as to not know how all will turn out. I am hoping for decent scores. My job is going okay. I never thought I'd be able to fit in with a job at a hardware store, but I guess I proved myself wrong on that one. Friends and family are both great. I love being around as many of them as I can get at any point. What can I say? I AM definitely a people person. Music is going fine. Orchestra is busy, as we prepare for Fiddler's Jamboree yet again this year. I've decided at the last second to take on the practice required to go to the said event. I am excited though, for the actual concert coming up in the spring, it's going to occur on MY turf. Yup, we're playing at the high school in my town... eek! (really excited)

I have something else to add to my busyness. I am head-over-heals for someone right now. I am afraid to get into any form of a relationship and have it ended on me, though. Being busy all the time, doesn't seem like something a guy is going to want to be involved with. You never know, though. Maybe things will work out this time. All I can do is hope.
I will say that he is absolutely amazing. We have so much in common, which makes him really easy to talk to. He's smart, almost as much as a music dork as I am, and well... perfect.

I say all of this and my brain goes, "Wait till after college". Yet, what if I miss this opportunity? I don't want to go through life going "What if this...? Or, what if that...?" Ya know? There is nothing good about those situations, as I have already found out. So, no. I can't wait till college, not with this.

Anyways, I'm sure ya'll are absolutely enjoying reading my vicious debate over all of this.. (heavy sarcasm)
Yet, I could be missing on opportunities as we speak.
Gots to go,
Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment