2011-04-15

Yard Work

Hey Guys!
I have been pretty busy lately, and haven't had time to post.
I have doing some yard work lately. I cleaned up my backyard, so far. The front yard is a whole other issue.
We have a gravel driveway, so after my brother shoveled the snow from driveway to the yard...yeah, it's going that's going to be a fun little project, before we rake the front lawn. I assisted in moving two of our larger bushes, each weighing about 50 pounds apiece. That was by far the most fun I had last weekend.

This week, I have been busy with orchestra and school. On Tuesday, I was tutored by one of my friends on some math that I have been having trouble with. So now I am doing better in that subject. Today, I have got to go down to the Humane Society. I get to walk all of the dogs (secretly hoping for some puppies too!), then clean up the cat room. Might I just mention, that cleaning the cat room is my least favorite part of that adventure? Yikes! By far the stinkiest room at the humane society.
Missed you guys!
See yas!

No comments:

Post a Comment