2011-03-29

25 Of My Favorite Things

Here are twenty-five of my favorite things, enjoy!


  1. Someone telling me "I love you".
  2. Hearing others laugh.
  3. The smell of fresh coffee.
  4. Sunsets.
  5. Sitting in front of a cozy, crackling fire.
  6. Laughing till I cry
  7. British accents.
  8. My mom's home cooking.
  9. Reconnecting with family and friends.
  10. Discovering new music.
  11. Inside jokes.
  12. Dressing up.
  13. Sunsets.
  14. Songs that make no sense.
  15. Swimming in the lake on a sweltering hot day.
  16. Sticking up for someone who can't stick up for themselves
  17. Big bookstores.
  18. Snuggling up in a warm blanket on a cold evening.
  19. Getting smiles from people passing by on the street.
  20. Dive-bombing into a pool or a lake.
  21. The smell of really old books.
  22. Lilac bushes.
  23. Running on the beach on summer nights.
  24. Getting packages in the mail.
  25. The sound of waves crashing.
Thanks for reading, as always.   ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment