2011-03-19

Grab the Popcorn! It's Showtime!

Hi Guys!
On my recent post, I had discussed what a day would be like with my family. Today, I wish to give a review of some of the movies I have seen recently. Let's get started!

G.I. Joe- (2009-Channing Tatum, Dennis Quaid)- This movie starts out with a decent adrenaline-filled beginning, yet as we get farther into the film it starts lack on many levels. The Special Effects were pretty bad, as was the acting throughout the film.Yet, there were some entertaining moments throughout the film. I would rate it 2 out of 5 stars.
The Karate Kid- (2010- Jaden Smith, Jackie Chan)- An amazing film about a young boy (Dre Parker) who moves from America to China. He is enrolled in a Chinese school, only to become the prime interest of it's bully. During a fight scene we meet Mr. Han, the maintenance man. Secretly Mr. Han is a master of Kung Fu, and so teaches Dre the art. Taking huge steps, Dre soon finds himself in a position of resolution. Watch the movie for hilarious scenes, and heart-wrenching moments. I would rate this movie 4.5 out of 5 stars.
The Naked Guns- (1988- Leslie Nielson, Priscilla Presley)- Absolutely recommend seeing! This film is hilarious, and full of adventure. Follow Lt. Drebin as he uncovers a plot that puts the Queen Elizabeth II life in jeopardy! Full of slapstick comedy, romance, and brain-washed athletes, 'The Naked Guns is something you don't want to miss! I would rate this movie 4 out of 5 stars.
The Scorpion King 2- (2008- Michael Copon, Natalie Becker)- Follow Mathayas through his youth, when he journeys to the Underworld in an attempt to avenge a loved one. Can he complete his journey, battle the odds against a goddess, and defeat the man who took the lives of so many his loved ones? Watch the movie and find out. I would rate this movie 2.5 out of 5 stars.

Hope you enjoy! I know I did. I will give a review of the books I have read recently, on my next blog post.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment