2011-04-20

Spring Cleaning...

Hi Guys!
Sorry I haven't posted recently, I have started 'spring cleaning' in my house. I have my bedroom almost done, so then I get to move on to the rest of the house. I usually wash all of the walls, get the curtains washed, and the floor all nice and clean. It feels nice after it's all done, like a fresh start.
School is going well, I have one of my subjects almost completely done! Just a few more lessons, and then my schedule becomes a little bit less. Unfortunately, I really like that subject. Oh well, I can always try to like my other subjects the same way.
Orchestra is almost done for the year, as our last concert is in a few weeks. We have a couple of pieces composed by Beethoven, and a Chopin piece. The concert itself always proves to be interesting.... last time a fire alarm sounded. We had to evacuate the entire building, and wait outside for the building for it to be cleared by the instructors. The whole process seems extremely funny now that I think about it, but only because the low strings were practicing outside when it happened. It looked very much like the Titanic scene when the orchestra starts playing 'Nearer My God to Thee', in fact our instructor had thought it funny at the time that he suggested we play it for the waiting crowd. We declined, as we did not know the music. Overall, it was hilarious. Lucky us, that no fire was actually found. Can't wait to figure out what will happen this year!
See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment