2012-09-10

Photography

A tree.

More tree

Even more

In a galaxy far, far away...
There was this horrendous battle scene.

The winner got a weeping angel, which in turn means she couldn't ever blink again. It really was unfortunate. 

It's true!! Griffins work... :P

The view I got at Tahquamenon Falls
Yeah, I REALLY (in all seriousness) wanted to go swimming.

More of the Falls.

At left, you'll see these gorgeous yellow flowers.

The view off of the Mackinac Bridge, in a moving car. 

My baby!!!! 

Who gave me the look of.. "what the crap?" as I took pictures of her. 

Isn't she purrty?

The best model I have ever had to pose in my pictures... 

Yeah... I told her to look at those flowers... 
My bestest, and gorgeous sister/friend... 
These shots were taken over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment