2011-07-21

Summer...

Hey Guys!
How are you? I am well.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while... I have been pretty busy. 
Summer has been decent to me, I haven't been able to report any sunburns or anything else like that. As school continues through the summer, it leaves me working on projects and (eventually) getting ahead. After I finish school for the day, I like to go someplace quiet. It gives me time to think, rest, and (sometimes) time to be alone.   Recently, I have made it so that when I am alone I have to exercise. I got fed up with everyone telling me that I needed to lose some weight, and so I am doing something about it. Though it hasn't shown up, as significantly as I'd like anyway, I have felt a lot better. When you go through the weight loss progress, the first week is really hard. I found that as the weeks went along, I began feeling healthier and full of energy. So that is one new thing.
Elise and I recently had a performance. We were hired by two different groups in one week. We went to play at _________ Inn, which was a bed and breakfast. We also played at an event for our arts center. The whole event funds the center throughout the year, so we acted as student representatives of our orchestra. Have I mentioned that we were named as the official arts center's youth music trio? We were hoping our performances at both locations gave our trio a little bit a publicity. Hopefully, we shall be hired again.
Well, I shall post again soon!!
Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment