2012-11-30

More Poetry

Here is more poetry for ya'll. This is more recent poetry... I dedicated it to my ex-boyfriend at the time of our break-up. As time goes on, I feel better now about posting this. I will say that I was really, really angry when I wrote this. He was cheating on me, not to much just a bunch of other pretty awful things that were happening. I think I was within my rights .Haha! At least I am not Taylor Swift, singing about it for the whole world to know.  Here it is:

Leave
Don't stop. Don't stare.
Don't think. Don't care.
Don't about me,
'Cause I didn't for thee.
Stop talking, it mocks.
Time is running out on the clocks.
Your presence is starting to lack.
So please remove your knife from my back.
Leave me. Walk away.
Before my nerves you start to flay.

No comments:

Post a Comment