2012-04-17

Does He Exist?

It's funny how one moment can seem wonderful and perfect. Yet, in the next, everything could be different. The first moment, as one can be absolutely certain, never lasts. For me, the first moment is in short supply and far too separate to be enjoyed to much extent.

I've only ever wanted to find someone. Someone to care for me, as much as I for him. Not to have to worry about the drama of not having to worry about the drama of the relationships about us. No heartbreak, not having to worry about abuse from him (of any form). Someone I am happy to be with, whenever and wherever. Someone I can feel free to care for, love, and support.

I wonder if someone like that exists, or if maybe... I should face the reality that he doesn't.

1 comment:

  1. WOW. You have a flair for drama. -crimsom_queen96

    ReplyDelete