2010-07-29

A Day Well Spent

Hi Guys!
Today I had a great day out with my grandfather. We enjoyed a delightful 'Concert in the Park', where we supported a couple of members from the orchestra that we (my sister and I) knew. Then we had to drop my sister off at her friends birthday party, where my sister will be spending the night (yay!). My grandfather and I, then, after grabbing a bite to eat at a pie shop, did a little bit of shopping. When we finally came back to the house, everybody else was getting ready to leave. So we ordered two medium pizzas (ate them both), and headed out to the nearby campground to do some walking around. The campground was full of RV's, campers, and tons of tents. It was interesting to talk to some people, figuring out how far they actually traveled to camp there. We found people had come from as far away as North Carolina!
Eventually, we had walked the entire campground and went home for the night. Overall, I had a fantastic day!
Thanks for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment